Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome and Hello!

At the request of some friends I have decided to finally start recording and writing down my recipes in order to share them with those who are interested.  I figure this will be a good way to start to document my culinary adventures and experiments for future reference.  I have no idea if anyone aside from myself will even read this, but what the heck, I guess you never know.   At the very least I will finally being to have all my favorite recipes in one place that can be easily accessed from anywhere.

Variety truly is the spice of life, and that is even more so when cooking!  There is nothing more satisfying that discovering some amazing new flavor combination that you have never tasted, or even heard of before.  To me, trying a new recipe, or a new dish at a restaurant, is exciting, stimulating and intriguing.  Constantly expanding one's horizons and savoring the amazingly diverse and unique world we live in, even in something as simple and basic as food, really is what life is all about.  So, if anyone actually made it to the end of my ramblings, enjoy and good luck in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment